Qualitative Respirator Fit Testing
This course is a basic awareness course for workers during which they will:
- Learn about different respirators, filters and cartridges
- Be able to demonstrate how to properly don/doff their respirator
- Demonstrate and be able to do seal checks
- Learn how to take care of, maintain and clean their respirator
- Finally, be fit tested to their Respirator to ensure proper fit
Proof of fit testing is provided for employer records.
Please note: no facial hair is allowed: clean shaven only.
Duration: half-day/ 4 hrs (depending on the number of participants)
This Respiratory awareness course is in accordance with CSA Standards CSA Z94.4/11
Please leave a message below if you would like to book this course: