Confined Space Awareness Online Course
This course covers Confined Space safety topics as they relate to workers in Ontario:
- Definition and classification of Confined Spaces as per Ontario Confined Spaces Regulation O.Reg. 632/05
- Regulatory requirements for working in a Confined spaces
- Required elements of a Confined Space Program
- Atmospheric hazards & controls
- Entry Plan, Entry Permit
Who is this course for?
Workers that are attendants, entrants or supervisors of confined space work
After successful completion, all students will have access to their Certificate for printing. Certificate will be located under student’s “Learning Dashboard” and it will include both, wall size as well as wallet sized card.
- Around 60-90 min
- Internet access required.
- Internet Explorer
Confined Spaces Regulation https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/050632
Note: Check your junk/spam email folders for Welcome Email if not showing in inbox